Cortona
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cortona

To Coordinate Cortona topics

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Soccer Fanatics

Go down 
+7
Dave Beck
Jessica
Hailey Stern
ianmccarthy
StephyS
~*elise*~
GabriellaPetrone
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
MariaPaula

MariaPaula

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Soccer Fanatics - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer Fanatics   Soccer Fanatics - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2006 3:09 pm

Hailey we are staying at the Hotel the best in Milan, coming back on Monday. The game is Inter Milan vs. Rome. Tickets are sold 2 weeks before the game.

Ian Im trying to get a maglietta neriazurra... I think Ill end up buying something over there. I also plan on doing some crazy face painting..

Last edited by on Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ianmccarthy

ianmccarthy

Number of posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Fanatics   Soccer Fanatics - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2006 3:09 pm

hey hailey

for the night of the 2nd, were staying in siena at Le Fonti di Pescaia. then we leave for milan on the 3rd and staying at 'hotel the best' for 1 or 2 nights. me and dave are only staying for one night(leaving for home after the game) but i think maria and elise may be staying for 2 nights, and leaving monday morning

tickets are 30 euro plus tax

hope this helps
Back to top Go down
~*elise*~

~*elise*~

Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Fanatics   Soccer Fanatics - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2006 3:32 pm

i'm getting so excited about this game! we should definetly go all out for it bounce
Back to top Go down
MariaPaula

MariaPaula

Number of posts : 138

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Fanatics   Soccer Fanatics - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2006 3:44 pm

Elise I totally agree. (I wanted to put a nice pic here, but instead ill got with this--> clown )
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2006-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Fanatics   Soccer Fanatics - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2006 5:18 pm

Elise.
Can I get booked into your room in Milan too?
Back to top Go down
Dave Beck

Dave Beck

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Fanatics   Soccer Fanatics - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2006 7:18 pm

Hailey,

I had just planned on going to Siena Friday since that's when the ArtHist crowd is going. Actually, I hadn't really thought about it but going Thursday might be interesting too. The only problem I have with that is that I have a classics discussion until around 5:45pm on Thursdays so I'm not sure if I'd make it there early enough to be worth it, though if nothing else I guess that means I can get started there earlier Friday morning.

Do you have the late-Thursday discussion too (class479/hist326)? If you want maybe we can look for a place to share Thursday night and then hang out Friday until we meet up with the field-trippers. Let me know what you think. I'm working on a philosophy paper right now that I really didn't prepare for all that well so I won't be able to spend much time looking at hostels and such until tomorrow.

edit: ok, ignore this post. I just reread yours and I think you're saying that you're going straight to Milan and not Siena? My bad.
Back to top Go down
~*elise*~

~*elise*~

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Fanatics   Soccer Fanatics - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2006 10:40 pm

Jessica,

i'm going to email the hostel right now and ask them if they could add you to our room. i'll let you know what they say!
Back to top Go down
~*elise*~

~*elise*~

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Fanatics   Soccer Fanatics - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2006 1:36 pm

Jessica i got an email back from the hostel saying that they were able to add you to Maria's and my room.
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2006-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Fanatics   Soccer Fanatics - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2006 7:00 pm

Thanks Elise.

Also, I forgot to ask if you are staying in Milan on Sunday night, because I won't be able to as I have class Monday morning. I'm sorry if I'm making you e-mail the hostel again.
Back to top Go down
~*elise*~

~*elise*~

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Fanatics   Soccer Fanatics - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2006 7:19 pm

yeah Maria and i are since we don't have class on monday. no worries! i'll let the hostel know.
Back to top Go down
ianmccarthy

ianmccarthy

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Fanatics   Soccer Fanatics - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2007 11:21 am

hey guys
just wanted you all to know that the Inter vs Roma game on feb 4th is now at 20:30 italy time.

Ciao,
ian
Back to top Go down
~*elise*~

~*elise*~

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Fanatics   Soccer Fanatics - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2007 11:51 am

ok awesome. do you know if tickets are on sale yet??
Back to top Go down
ianmccarthy

ianmccarthy

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Fanatics   Soccer Fanatics - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2007 12:33 pm

hey elise,
no the tickets arnt on sale yet. They usually go on sale about 2-3 weeks before the game, so around mid feb i'll keep a look out:Smile

Cya in few days!
Back to top Go down
GabriellaPetrone

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Fanatics   Soccer Fanatics - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2007 12:49 pm

so your game is in milan right??? just cuz I am looking at the scedule and getting confused on how to tell who is the home team and who is the away team. thanks.

Gabriella
Back to top Go down
ianmccarthy

ianmccarthy

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Fanatics   Soccer Fanatics - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2007 1:54 pm

haha sorry for the confusion
yes the Inter vs Roma game is in Milan, on feb 4th. The home team is listed first always when it comes to soccer in europe:)
Back to top Go down
~*elise*~

~*elise*~

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Fanatics   Soccer Fanatics - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2007 2:58 pm

ok thanks for the info Ian.

i can't believe it's only a few days till we're in Italy!
Back to top Go down
GabriellaPetrone

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Fanatics   Soccer Fanatics - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2007 3:09 pm

Thanks so much ian that helps a lot.
Back to top Go down
ianmccarthy

ianmccarthy

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Fanatics   Soccer Fanatics - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2007 9:16 pm

no prb guys! Cya soon:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Fanatics   Soccer Fanatics - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soccer Fanatics
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cortona :: Cortona-
Jump to: