Cortona
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cortona

To Coordinate Cortona topics

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Soccer Fanatics

Go down 
+7
Dave Beck
Jessica
Hailey Stern
ianmccarthy
StephyS
~*elise*~
GabriellaPetrone
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessica

Jessica

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2006-11-10

Soccer Fanatics - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soccer Fanatics   Soccer Fanatics - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 3:14 pm

Hey Ian.
I'm a little behind in the forum but I definately want to go to the soccer game. I dont have any hostels booked for the weekend (mainly since I'm still not too sure what's happening) but if you book rooms, I would love to go.

Gabriella, now you have someone to room with if you still want to go.
Back to top Go down
ianmccarthy

ianmccarthy

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Fanatics   Soccer Fanatics - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 3:16 pm

hey jessica

sounds good. i would like to book the hostel in milan tomorrow so will see how many ppl wanna go to the Roma game that Gabriella posted

so tomorrow we should know about everything

ian
Back to top Go down
~*elise*~

~*elise*~

Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Fanatics   Soccer Fanatics - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 3:17 pm

ya Maria, it kinda sucks that we have that exam that same week, but we'll at least have something to do on the train trips!
Back to top Go down
ianmccarthy

ianmccarthy

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Fanatics   Soccer Fanatics - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 3:20 pm

just to let everyone know, me and dave who are going to the milan game, are NOT staying over night after the game..we are leaving after the game so we are only gonna be booking a hostel for one night in milan

i believe that some ppl who are also going to the milan game with us, are staying the 2 nights, and leaving the day after the game

so just post and let us all know what option you are doing so booking the hostel will be easier

ian
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Fanatics   Soccer Fanatics - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 3:27 pm

I also have the Italian class in the morning so I'll be heading back to Cortona with you guys.
Back to top Go down
GabriellaPetrone

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Fanatics   Soccer Fanatics - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 3:37 pm

Who thinks it would be wrong to go to both soccer games??? If I could put my time to better use and just go to one. I am having trouble deciding which one to go to.

ah, need some help deciding. Thanks. affraid
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Fanatics   Soccer Fanatics - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 3:37 pm

Hey Dave.
I'm not on the ArtH fieldtrip so I'll travel with you to Sienna and Milan.
Back to top Go down
~*elise*~

~*elise*~

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Fanatics   Soccer Fanatics - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 3:40 pm

Maria and i are staying for the night of the 3rd and the 4th in Milan, since we don't have class on Monday.
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Fanatics   Soccer Fanatics - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 3:40 pm

Gabriella.
If you love soccer that much, I think you should attempt to go to both games. If you want someone to come with you to the games, I volunteer!!

.... ummm, when is the other game?
Back to top Go down
~*elise*~

~*elise*~

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Fanatics   Soccer Fanatics - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 3:43 pm

same here Gabriella, i'd definetly be up for trying to go to both!
Back to top Go down
GabriellaPetrone

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Fanatics   Soccer Fanatics - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 3:45 pm

awe thats awesome guys thank you. Very Happy The other game is January 28th in Rome. I am going to that one for sure and I will decide tonight about the milan game.
Back to top Go down
StephyS

StephyS

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Fanatics   Soccer Fanatics - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 4:05 pm

Yay! I am excited that there is an alternate game to go to that won`t be as confusing to try and arrange. I would absolutely go to the game in Rome on the 28th, it would be so much more conveniant and then I won`t have to deprive myself of an extra day of shoe shoppi- Oh wait, I mean sight seeing, in Siena. So Gabriella, Marissa, and everyone else who is debating this topic, I am declaring myself staying in Siena for the weekend as originally planned and going to the Rome game instead. Nikki if you decide to go to the Milan game after all then let me know so I can find another roomate, thnx alien
Back to top Go down
Dave Beck

Dave Beck

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Fanatics   Soccer Fanatics - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2006 4:34 pm

Great Jessica, I'm glad to know I won't be the only one not on the field trip.
Back to top Go down
ianmccarthy

ianmccarthy

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Fanatics   Soccer Fanatics - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2006 3:52 pm

Jessica, i am going to be booking mine and daves room for siena and milan..the siena place(Le Fonti di Pescaia) has singles and doubles, so were getting a double there

the milan place( hotel the best) is a 4 person room, so if you wanna room with us try to let me know asap

i plan on booking tonight my time (9-10ish your time)

ian
Back to top Go down
ianmccarthy

ianmccarthy

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Fanatics   Soccer Fanatics - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2006 3:53 pm

elise are you still going to milan? if so have you booked a place in milan yet?
Back to top Go down
ianmccarthy

ianmccarthy

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Fanatics   Soccer Fanatics - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2006 4:17 pm

hey dave,

the siena hostel for us is booked. im going to book the milan one later tonight to see if we get 1-2 other ppl to room with us

ian
Back to top Go down
GabriellaPetrone

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Fanatics   Soccer Fanatics - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2006 4:39 pm

Ian you guys have fun but I think with our scedule and everything the rome game will work better. Thanks though.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~*elise*~

~*elise*~

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Fanatics   Soccer Fanatics - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2006 8:49 pm

hey ian,

ya Maria and i are still going to Milan for that game. we booked at Hotel the Best or whatever it's called. i still really want to go the game in Milan...
Back to top Go down
ianmccarthy

ianmccarthy

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Fanatics   Soccer Fanatics - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2006 9:03 pm

ok excellent! im gonna book there now for me and dave
Back to top Go down
ianmccarthy

ianmccarthy

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Fanatics   Soccer Fanatics - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2006 9:08 pm

dave, i booked the milan one, were good to go
Back to top Go down
~*elise*~

~*elise*~

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Fanatics   Soccer Fanatics - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2006 10:39 pm

awesome! it's good to know that there will at least be four of us going together cheers
Back to top Go down
Dave Beck

Dave Beck

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Fanatics   Soccer Fanatics - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2006 11:09 pm

Excellent, thanks Ian.
Back to top Go down
MariaPaula

MariaPaula

Number of posts : 138

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Fanatics   Soccer Fanatics - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2006 12:52 pm

I am getting soo pumped for the Milan game! I was watching the game today Siena - Milan.. I know who Im rooting for!!! I will try and get something black and blue then... cheers
Back to top Go down
ianmccarthy

ianmccarthy

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Fanatics   Soccer Fanatics - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2006 1:01 pm

hah excellent maria! yeah inter milan played well, i watched it as well!

some black and blue would be awesome! ill be decked out in it for sure!
Back to top Go down
Hailey Stern

Hailey Stern

Number of posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Fanatics   Soccer Fanatics - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2006 2:58 pm

Hey guys,

I think I'm going to be in Milan this weekend as well. I don't have the field trip so I'm gonna head up to that area on the thursday. Dave, are you thinking of heading up earlier?

Sorry, I don't know what's going on with the game. Can someone tell me about the tickets, and where you're all staying? Thanks so much!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soccer Fanatics   Soccer Fanatics - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soccer Fanatics
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cortona :: Cortona-
Jump to: