Cortona
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cortona

To Coordinate Cortona topics

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Milan Anyone?

Go down 
+9
ianmccarthy
MariaPaula
~*elise*~
StephyS
nanalouise
Nikki
Hailey Stern
Barbara
Candace Rogers
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hailey Stern

Hailey Stern

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Milan Anyone? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milan Anyone?   Milan Anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 11:05 pm

Hey Gabriella and Dave,

Do we want to start up our own room? I don't know what's going on, but I'd love to go to Milan!
Back to top Go down
Dave Beck

Dave Beck

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Milan Anyone?   Milan Anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 11:23 pm

Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Hailey Stern

Hailey Stern

PostSubject: Re: Milan Anyone?   Milan Anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 11:30 pm

Ok so what hostel are we staying at? It seems Hotel Arno is full.... help!
Back to top Go down
Hailey Stern

Hailey Stern

PostSubject: Re: Milan Anyone?   Milan Anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 11:36 pm

Ok, nevermind, it's not full but only the single rooms are available for CA$38 a night. Do we (Dave and Gabriella) want to stay here by ourselves or find somewhere else to stay?
Back to top Go down
Hailey Stern

Hailey Stern

PostSubject: Re: Milan Anyone?   Milan Anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 11:38 pm

the rooms left sleep 2 people for $38 each a night, yikes I think I've been studying too much parasitology!
Back to top Go down
GabriellaPetrone

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Milan Anyone?   Milan Anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2006 4:07 pm

well I do want to go to Milan but I want to go to the soccer game on Feb the 4th in milan as well and need time to finish papers and stuff so can't get too booked up. Anyway let me know what you find out Haliey?
Back to top Go down
Hailey Stern

Hailey Stern

PostSubject: Re: Milan Anyone?   Milan Anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2006 5:33 pm

Hey guys,

I'm not sure if you noticed buy on our field trip schedule we're supposed to be in Rome for the morning of the 12th for a reception with the Vice Ambassador from the Candian Embassy...... not sure if it's mandatory or not. I think I'm gonna pass on going to Milan on the 1st weekend for now. First I want to figure out exactly where I'm going, though I definitely want to go to Milan at some point. Wink
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2006-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Milan Anyone?   Milan Anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2006 9:54 pm

I dont think we have to be in Rome for the reception. I think it was just stating that it was the Canadian Embassy in Rome. If anyone plans a trip for that weekend, they could leave right after the reception.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Milan Anyone?   Milan Anyone? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Milan Anyone?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cortona :: Cortona-
Jump to: