Cortona
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cortona

To Coordinate Cortona topics

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Milan Anyone?

Go down 
+9
ianmccarthy
MariaPaula
~*elise*~
StephyS
nanalouise
Nikki
Hailey Stern
Barbara
Candace Rogers
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Candace Rogers

Candace Rogers

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Milan Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Milan Anyone?   Milan Anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2006 10:07 pm

I know it's really touristy, but I think that I have to go to Milan at least once. Is anyone in?

Also does anyone want to see the castle TomKat got married in? I think it might be cool. (Please note: I have no interest in celebrity news, nor will I have an interest in celebrity news once this trip is over. I just feel that since I'm going to be in Italy anyway I might as well go and see it. That is all.)

Last edited by on Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Admin
Barbara

Number of posts : 88

Milan Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milan Anyone?   Milan Anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2006 10:10 pm

Lets just get one thing straight right now. I am up for ANYWHERE!
Back to top Go down
https://cortona.rpg-board.net
Candace Rogers

Candace Rogers

Milan Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milan Anyone?   Milan Anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2006 10:15 pm

Right on!
Back to top Go down
Hailey Stern

Hailey Stern

Number of posts : 57

Milan Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milan Anyone?   Milan Anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2006 10:19 pm

Definitely... I think some people are going to watch soccer in Milan as well.
Back to top Go down
Nikki

Nikki

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2006-11-20

Milan Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milan Anyone?   Milan Anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2006 10:23 pm

Barbara,

I can tell already that we are going to get along just fine!

ANYWHERE is where I want to go too!

on a side note, thus far, there is not one single soul of whom I Will not get along with. I love when that happens!

Nikki
Back to top Go down
Hailey Stern

Hailey Stern

Number of posts : 57

Milan Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milan Anyone?   Milan Anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2006 10:27 pm

Nikki, if you keep me this entertained on a forum I can't imagine how much fun you'll be in person! This is gonna be such a blast!
Back to top Go down
Nikki

Nikki

Milan Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milan Anyone?   Milan Anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2006 10:33 pm

A compliment indeed!!

I only hope now to live up to that expectation!!

I do believe this trip will be the most fun since the game of crib at Grandma's 65th birthday!
( That was a joke......well only sort of..... tongue !!!!) No, really, it was a joke, I didn't play crib at her 65th it was her 80th!! ( stop me now....)ha ha ha, see what writing papers for nights on end will do to a persons psyche?? I am right off my rocker right now!

I look forward to meeting everyone in person properly.....Over a glass of wine and a GIANT bowl of spaghetti!

Nik
Back to top Go down
nanalouise

nanalouise

Milan Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milan Anyone?   Milan Anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2006 10:39 pm

Are we playing crib in Milan?
cause I love crib! LOVE IT!
and I enjoy knitting.

Hmm good thing my name is Nana, it totally fits!

Ok now that I've made myself sound like a grandma literally I swear I do have fun like you youngin's!
Back to top Go down
StephyS

StephyS

Number of posts : 76

Milan Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milan Anyone?   Milan Anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2006 10:41 pm

Well I still haven`t let go of my childhood dream to be a princess and live in a castle so I for sure have to go check it out too - I can at least play pretend for one day! I`m cool with traveling anywhere and everywhere that my Mastercard will take me - even if it means no lunches for me! I only have three classes, and a four day weekend, so I want to see as much as I can because I dont have time to travel after the term ends Sad
Back to top Go down
Nikki

Nikki

Milan Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milan Anyone?   Milan Anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2006 10:43 pm

I suppose that begs the question, should we start a crib club too???? Very Happy ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha, Nana, I can almost hear you saying "yes, YES we should!!!!"
I actually do play crib, and Nana, I quilt, that's right ladies, you have an authentic, bonafide, quilting cribbing ( did I mention I bake cheescake and watch food network all day ) pre grandma grandma on you hands! I suppose running up those hills is out of the question then, oh well, maybe they have Jazzercise!! ( tee hee! )

Nik

Nana, do we start a grandmas club too??? Oh my heavens.....
Back to top Go down
nanalouise

nanalouise

Milan Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milan Anyone?   Milan Anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2006 10:50 pm

If we did start a grandmas club, what would the requirements be.......I am obviously in cause of well my name, NANA, you don't get more grandma than that. You are in, you quilt and that's amazing. What else do grandmas do?? Umm mine makes wicked pancakes... ok if someone can make pancakes they're in.

Oh and I feel like I should maybe clarify my name, it is Nana, like Nana Mouskouri, that's who I was named after, she's a greek singer. And for most that would be the end of the story but mine continues, I was named after a singer by my deaf parents, yep they don't hear. Really, I gotta say I think they were on crack when they named me.
Back to top Go down
Nikki

Nikki

Milan Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milan Anyone?   Milan Anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2006 10:54 pm

Oh I am familiar, Nana Mouskouri and her awesome glasses! I assumed you weren't named after the matriarchal woman figure in the family... how odd would that be!

I too make pancakes... I don't want to admit that anymore!
Back to top Go down
Candace Rogers

Candace Rogers

Milan Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milan Anyone?   Milan Anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2006 11:37 pm

I don't even know how to play crib. Good thing there are 2 grandma's in this club to teach me. lol j/k! you 2 are much younger and less wrinkly than any grandma I've ever seen. geek
Back to top Go down
~*elise*~

~*elise*~

Number of posts : 167

Milan Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milan Anyone?   Milan Anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 9:07 am

i'm definetly in for milan. i would love to try to see as much as i can. thank goodness for long weekends!
Back to top Go down
MariaPaula

MariaPaula

Number of posts : 138

Milan Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milan Anyone?   Milan Anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 9:09 am

OMG MILAN!! YES I have planned to go there , and like Barbara and Nikki ANYWHERE!!
I also have 4 day weekends and I intend to travel as much as I possibly can. But Milan! Jesus that is fashion capital.. yes fashion I am a nerd that quotes Chaucer hooked on Prada.. terrible for my bank account.
Back to top Go down
ianmccarthy

ianmccarthy

Number of posts : 71

Milan Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milan Anyone?   Milan Anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 9:13 am

i am deffently up for milan. I have been there before and love it! i plan to goes there twice at least to see two soccer games and more!
Back to top Go down
GabriellaPetrone

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2006-11-11

Milan Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milan Anyone?   Milan Anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 2:07 pm

I am definitely up for ANYWHERE as well especially TomKat castle. I was also thinking (may be dumb) but Villa Borghese which some people might not know about. It is in Rome close to everything and it is where this season of the Bachelor took place. I definitely wanna see this now famous place. Exclamation

Ok and I watch the Bachelor sorry to those of you who are shaking your heads at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Candace Rogers

Candace Rogers

Milan Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milan Anyone?   Milan Anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 3:59 pm

OMG!!! Maria thank you for your comment! You said everything I wanted to say and more. Prada...Hello?!?!
Back to top Go down
MariaPaula

MariaPaula

Milan Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milan Anyone?   Milan Anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 5:21 pm

Oh YES Candace!! Can you say Armani and Gucci as well? I totally looking forward to these outings Wink
Back to top Go down
StephyS

StephyS

Number of posts : 76

Milan Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milan Anyone?   Milan Anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 9:39 pm

Thank goodness, I was worried that I was going to be the only fashion-fanatic shopaholic on this trip and I would have to go scouting out good deals on my own Neutral Yes, I know that it is superficial and an impossible portrayal of the average female (Me included) but I am addicted to America`s Next Top Model and watch it religiously daydreaming that I will someday be on a runway in Milan!
I am bringing extra money with me specifically for this reason, although I admit that I do have a bit of a problem, and would be appreciative for a buddy to drag me out of the stores once I start digging into my food money to pay for another pair of shoes Embarassed
Back to top Go down
~*elise*~

~*elise*~

Number of posts : 167

Milan Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milan Anyone?   Milan Anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 9:56 pm

haha...well at least i know now that i'm not the only shopaholic in the group. how about if you stop me from digging into food money, and i'll do it for you. BUT we can't encourage each other to spend!! my best friend and i do that when we go shopping together. we try to get the other to spend more, so that we feel a little less guilty for buying stuff that we probably don't need, but want so bad!
Back to top Go down
MariaPaula

MariaPaula

Milan Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milan Anyone?   Milan Anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 10:06 pm

lol! that is so funny! I have always dreamed of going shopping in Milan, AND in Rimini (apparently all the italian media goes there to amuse themselves, think of it like the italian LA, sort of)
Besides all of the italian designer Im pretty sure there is some Luis Vuitton and Chanel as well eh?
I am supposed to write fashion articles for our little italian magazine so I could say that i am "working" .. yes its a reasonably good excuse
Back to top Go down
GabriellaPetrone

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2006-11-11

Milan Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milan Anyone?   Milan Anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 6:40 pm

Omg I love to shop as well. Haven't bought anything to Pradaish yet but I am hoping to buy at least one article of good Milan type clothing when I am in italy. I kind of have a purse thing too and am obssesed, every time I see a cute purse I have to stop myself so that is where i will need people to stop me from digging into my food money. lol. It'll be so great though.

Cheers to the shopping club!!!!!
Back to top Go down
nanalouise

nanalouise

Milan Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milan Anyone?   Milan Anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 8:21 pm

Ok you guys are so not helping my denial about shopping, I'm the worst! My friends come to my house to shop cause I buy way way too much, and then they end up keeping it cause I've forgetten I bought it. This is not going to be good if you guys all like to shop too. Oy vay!
Back to top Go down
MariaPaula

MariaPaula

Milan Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milan Anyone?   Milan Anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 10:19 pm

Excellent.. so far we've got:
- Wine Club
- Running Club
- Anonymus Users
- "Grandma Club"
and now
-Shopping Club!!

YESSS. see Candace, we're not alone, I think it comes encoded in the female gene, like some people have a beer gene or a coffee gene!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Milan Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milan Anyone?   Milan Anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Milan Anyone?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cortona :: Cortona-
Jump to: