Cortona
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cortona

To Coordinate Cortona topics

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Amalfi Coast

Go down 
+7
nanalouise
Hailey Stern
Merin
Candace Rogers
GabriellaPetrone
~*elise*~
Nikki
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Barbara
Admin
Barbara

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Amalfi Coast - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amalfi Coast   Amalfi Coast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 2:28 pm

Nikki,
Gabriella mentioned that the Classics class takes a field trip to Pompeii which I had completly forgotten about. Now I have to rethink the whole mess!
I am planning on REALLY researching everything after school is out in December. Then I will have a better idea of what I want to see!
Back to top Go down
https://cortona.rpg-board.net
nanalouise

nanalouise

Number of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Amalfi Coast   Amalfi Coast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 2:41 pm

Thanks Barbara
Back to top Go down
Nikki

Nikki

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2006-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Amalfi Coast   Amalfi Coast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 3:59 pm

Barbara,

I concure, I will also be doing an indefinite amount of research after school lets out ( oooh that day is soon approaching ) and I too have not really factored in the field trips, I am really just overwhelmed by the whole thing anyway, we have Europe at our fingertips and I don't even know where to start. Actually I do, Italy. As long as I feel I have gleaned from that country what I want, I think it will be safe to venture out. I still have some out of country definates like Paris, Greece and Munich, but that could all change in a heart beat. Like I said before, not a day will go by that will be wasteful and anychoice of travel will be a wonderful choice, ( me having never been to Europe in my life!)

So, ( geeze, I talk so much sometimes I forgot the point I am trying to make....) anyhow, thats what I think. That swiss chocolate does sound good too!! I am up for everything, I am like a sponge, I want to see and absorb as much As I can.. that is my ONLY goal!!
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Admin
Barbara

Number of posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: Amalfi Coast   Amalfi Coast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 4:35 pm

Exactly, I'm not going to come home and whine "but I did not see this", "I did not go there" *shudders* Living in Italy for 2 1/2 months is already a dream come true.

On the other hand, I'm also not going to miss oportunities from ignorance or lazyness either!

Dont settle, but dont take anything for granted-thats my motto Exclamation
Back to top Go down
https://cortona.rpg-board.net
Dave Beck

Dave Beck

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Amalfi Coast   Amalfi Coast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 8:29 pm

Rail passes give me nightmares. *shudder*

Since I'm coming to Rome by train, via Switzerland over a couple days I pretty much need to get a pass that covers multiple countries to begin with. Then, I need one to cover several countries after term too so I might as well have them cover the time I'm there. Together, two pases like this are looking to cost a minimum of $900 (which is probably a little too restricted) up to as much as $1300.

When I have the time I'll try and see if I can find some better way but I did some number crunching last week I think and this is what it came to. You can see why these passes scare me.
Back to top Go down
~*elise*~

~*elise*~

Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: Amalfi Coast   Amalfi Coast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 11:07 pm

i really need to do more research into the whole railpass...but classes have to come first (i guess... Exclamation ) but in a week and a half, once all my essays, projects and more are finally OVER, i will have to come up with a decision.

bounce this guy kinda makes me think of me waiting to go to italy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amalfi Coast   Amalfi Coast - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amalfi Coast
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cortona :: Cortona-
Jump to: