Cortona
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cortona

To Coordinate Cortona topics

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

January 7th

Go down 
+3
ianmccarthy
StephyS
GabriellaPetrone
7 posters
AuthorMessage
GabriellaPetrone

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2006-11-11

January 7th Empty
PostSubject: January 7th   January 7th Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2006 3:33 pm

For everyone who is going to be in Rome on the 7th of January,

do you want to meet up to travel around the city that day or even meet for dinner that night????

just a thought

Gabriella
Back to top Go down
StephyS

StephyS

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2006-11-08

January 7th Empty
PostSubject: Re: January 7th   January 7th Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2006 12:49 am

Well my flight gets in at about 11:00, but due to some recent flight delays I am realizing that we could easily not get in to Rome to the hostel until between 1:00 and 3:00. That doesn`t leave much time to go exploring, so I think I will just play it by ear when I get there, there are a few of us on the same flight going to the same hostel anyhow so whatever they do I will do, I get lost way too easily to be left alone Embarassed Either way I am definatly up for dinner somewhere, I`m sure we can find somewhere around the Termini station (where we all seem to be hostel-ing around).
Back to top Go down
ianmccarthy

ianmccarthy

Number of posts : 71

January 7th Empty
PostSubject: Re: January 7th   January 7th Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2006 11:59 am

yeah sounds excellent! Ill be there the 6th and 7th, so im deffently up for eating and touring together
Back to top Go down
MariaPaula

MariaPaula

Number of posts : 138

January 7th Empty
PostSubject: Re: January 7th   January 7th Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2006 12:30 pm

Im game for dinner! Stephy I think we are on the same Toronto - Rome flight with Elise.. I think.. either way Im in
Back to top Go down
Merin

Merin

Number of posts : 56

January 7th Empty
PostSubject: Re: January 7th   January 7th Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2006 8:16 pm

I'll be there on the 5th so anybody who wants to meet up on or before the 7th im in!
Back to top Go down
Nikki

Nikki

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2006-11-20

January 7th Empty
PostSubject: Re: January 7th   January 7th Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2006 11:36 pm

Merin,

Gabriella and I will be there for sure on the 5th. Around noon-ish I think. We'll see you there!
Back to top Go down
Merin

Merin

January 7th Empty
PostSubject: Re: January 7th   January 7th Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 8:05 am

Great Niki!
I'll be there at about 11 and i think that meg and Nana are also on my flight and should be there also.
Back to top Go down
GabriellaPetrone

January 7th Empty
PostSubject: Re: January 7th   January 7th Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 1:26 pm

Merin,

that sounds great we can all meet up then

ciao ciao

6 days and counting!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dave Beck

Dave Beck

Number of posts : 61

January 7th Empty
PostSubject: Re: January 7th   January 7th Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2007 12:29 am

I'm in Rome on the 6th, likely pretty early in the morning. I'm already meeting some people but expanding it to more and/or dinner sounds great.
Back to top Go down
GabriellaPetrone

January 7th Empty
PostSubject: Re: January 7th   January 7th Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2007 11:03 am

We should pick a general spot to meet though. So we aren't all wondering around rome trying to find each other but take in the city at the same time.

Just think at the end of the week we will be calling Italy our new home!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR all,
Gabriella
Back to top Go down
Merin

Merin

January 7th Empty
PostSubject: Re: January 7th   January 7th Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2007 8:07 pm

Gabriella and Niki: do we want to arrange a meeting place for the 5th? What hostel are you staying at? I'm at the hostel des artistes. Does 2/3ish give you guys enough time to get checked in or maybe we should meet for dinner?? As far as i know meg and nana will be with me but i have to double check that they are indeed on my flight.
...less that 2 days.... bounce
Back to top Go down
Nikki

Nikki

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2006-11-20

January 7th Empty
PostSubject: Re: January 7th   January 7th Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2007 8:14 pm

Hey Merin!

I am having trouble working my brain today but I think that we are also staying at the hotel des artistes. I am pretty sure at least. I also think that we are due to arrive sometime around noon on the fifth so it would not be too out of the question to meet at two or three. If we are indeed staying at the same hostel, then we can just meet eachother there and move on as need be. I think that is all for now.

Hey, just one more general question to the great blue yonder, ( and I Know I am supposed to leave in three days Embarassed ) but what did you folks do for NON medical insurance?? I know some people bought combined packages but I have SEPERATE blue cross coverage and thus have to look for non health insurance 'insurance' else where. Just a question for those of you who may have answers.

Thanks so much, Happy New Year and I can't wait to see everyone this week!!
Back to top Go down
Merin

Merin

January 7th Empty
PostSubject: Re: January 7th   January 7th Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2007 8:27 pm

Hi nikki,
Yeah now looking into it i think you are at the same hostel. So i'm sure i'll just see you when you guys get there!
Sorry i cant help you out with your insurance question, i booked mine all together.
Another general question: for the girls at the hostel des artistes. I know for myself i booked the 5th and 6th alone and marissa booked the 8th for a 4 person room with myself included. Who else is in this room again? I'm probably crazy but I just want to make sure we have this organized so none of us is left without a room.
I've looked into it and i think it is me, maria, nikki, gabriella and marissa with maria and marissa getting in on the 7th. Is that not 5? I dunno...i'm just a little confused.
scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

January 7th Empty
PostSubject: Re: January 7th   January 7th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

January 7th
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cortona :: Cortona-
Jump to: