Cortona
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cortona

To Coordinate Cortona topics

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cooking Classes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Marissa

Marissa

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Cooking Classes Empty
PostSubject: Cooking Classes   Cooking Classes Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 6:54 pm

Hi there
Does anyone know anything about cooking classes in Italy?? My boyfriend bought me classes of my choice when there and I've been looking for a place to go. Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Mike

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2006-11-19

Cooking Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooking Classes   Cooking Classes Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 7:01 pm

I stayed in a hotel/cooking school in Sorrento once it was a nice place with good atmoshpehre. I'll look up the webpage for you.
Here it is:
http://www.mamicamilla.com/
I don't know if this is the sort of thing you meant but the swordfish was delicous.

Mike
Back to top Go down
Nikki

Nikki

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2006-11-20

Cooking Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooking Classes   Cooking Classes Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2006 12:19 am

I don't know how this applies to me, but if I had the chance to be enrolled in a cooking class in Italy, I think I would just scream!!( in a good, desirable, excited way!)

So, when you are doing your research on the subject Marissa, let me know of your finds. What better environment to learn how to cook! I would be more than up for finding a cooking class myself, cooking is already one of my passions here, I would love to encourage new knowledge of culinary skills within myself given the opportunity, and cudos to your boyfriend, what an excellant gift!

Nikki
Back to top Go down
Candace Rogers

Candace Rogers

Number of posts : 42

Cooking Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooking Classes   Cooking Classes Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2006 10:55 pm

I would also LOVE to do this! I won't lie food network is my comfort station and I have to say that "Everyday Italian" and "Jamie's great Italian Escape" are my favorite shows. Are there anyother food network junkies out there? bounce Did I mention that I'm on this trip for the food?
Back to top Go down
MariaPaula

MariaPaula

Number of posts : 138

Cooking Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooking Classes   Cooking Classes Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2006 11:03 pm

OMG Candace I LOOOVE Jamie Oliver!!! Embarassed He is my ultimate favorite (and Nigella, she's pretty awesome too)
Back to top Go down
Nikki

Nikki

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2006-11-20

Cooking Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooking Classes   Cooking Classes Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2006 11:12 pm

Ok, just between forum users, I am an undeniable food network junky too! Candace, you say that its your comfort station, that's all I watch!

Ok, about everyday Italian. Have you ever watch that show with men around?? I have watched set show with both the boyfriend and boyfriend's dad ( Brock and Ed for our purposes, ) and I Have never seen two fully grown men be so interested in a cooking show, it must be Giadas cooking "assets" if you know what I mean, I commonly refere to her as... no, I can't say on a public forum, in person some time! Although I can't stand the inumerable angles in which the camera seems to find her on the show, I love her food and admittedly, have cooked a tonne of her recipes which have met the approval of friends and family alike. I have mastered and altered to my own methods her Honey Ricotta Cheescake. .......oh....my.....god......anyhow, what was I saying???? drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cooking Classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cooking Classes   Cooking Classes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cooking Classes
Page 1 of 1