Cortona
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cortona

To Coordinate Cortona topics

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Photography

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikki

Nikki

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2006-11-20

Photography Empty
PostSubject: Photography   Photography Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2006 10:54 am

Hello again, ( no I don't sit at the computer all day on the forum when I have inumerable papers to write...well maybe a little... Wink !)

I am going to Cortona with a relatively modest ( but functional ) amount of funding. My ability to purchase let alone take home multitudes of Italian artifacts and souvenirs will be limited ( I think ) so I am going to Cortona with a project in mind, as I already have my camera ( I will actually have two with me ) I will be trying my hardest to capture the essence of Italy, especially Cortona, with my camera as a form of a timeless souvenir.

Apparently I am all about the club thing, but I thought it would interesting to have a sort of photography club! ( Again, this sort of photographic exploration will undoubtedly occur entirely on its own anyway) but it would be neat to have a group to help eachother out, take photos of eachother ( proof we actually left home ) and so on. I plan to take many photos, many...we live in a world of digital art so the more photos the better, we can edit at home!

Additionally, this sort of organised club thing would allow for photo sharing aswell which would increase the variety and scope of subject matter of photos...

Ok, I'll stop blabbing now, someone feel free to tell me that I'm crazy!

Nik
Back to top Go down
Barbara
Admin
Barbara

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Photography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photography   Photography Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2006 11:28 am

Well, I certainly plan to take tons of photos as well, but they will all be digital. That way I wont spend money on film, but can just dump them right into my computer at the end of the day! As you said, however, we will all probably be taking pictures as we do everything else, so I have feeling that we are already in the same club! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://cortona.rpg-board.net

Photography
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cortona :: Cortona-
Jump to: