Cortona
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cortona

To Coordinate Cortona topics

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hotel Syracuse

Go down 
+2
GabriellaPetrone
Marissa
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MariaPaula

MariaPaula

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Hotel Syracuse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Syracuse   Hotel Syracuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 2:08 pm

Eccelente Gabriella!
Allora ci vediamo questo Gennaio!
Back to top Go down
GabriellaPetrone

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Syracuse   Hotel Syracuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 2:12 pm

wow very good italian...o wait i think Helena mentioned this to us. Are you the other person that speaks italian? she said there were two of us.
Back to top Go down
~*elise*~

~*elise*~

Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Syracuse   Hotel Syracuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 2:16 pm

actually i also speak italian. i'm taking my second year in italian right now...so i'm fluent and fairly comfortable. i speak french too! lol
Back to top Go down
GabriellaPetrone

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Syracuse   Hotel Syracuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 6:08 pm

oh sorry elise, I had no idea. Well then thats great there will be a few pros!!!! Buonissimo
Back to top Go down
~*elise*~

~*elise*~

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Syracuse   Hotel Syracuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 6:12 pm

oh that's ok Gabriella! i didn't tell Trevor or anyone else, cuz i really don't get to use my italian outside of class or while doing homework here. so i don't know how well i'm going to do, but i'm definetly going practice before we leave! (or i'll try at least...lol)
Back to top Go down
MariaPaula

MariaPaula

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Syracuse   Hotel Syracuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 7:38 pm

I went to an italian immersion school, so it's really my second language!
I hope I get to perfect it once in Cortona though!Smile
Back to top Go down
GabriellaPetrone

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Syracuse   Hotel Syracuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 8:28 pm

wow that is so neat!!!!
Back to top Go down
~*elise*~

~*elise*~

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Syracuse   Hotel Syracuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 8:31 pm

oh wow! that's like me and my french. i went to full francophone schools my entire life, so everything was always taught in french...but it sucks, cuz once you get to university, you have to learn all the english terms for every subject. but i'm happy really happy to speak it. knowing other languages helps so much.
Back to top Go down
MariaPaula

MariaPaula

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Syracuse   Hotel Syracuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 9:59 pm

it totally does!! to this day i have to think before i speak in english, and particularly in spanish, i get so many words confused!
Back to top Go down
GabriellaPetrone

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Syracuse   Hotel Syracuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 6:33 pm

my major is in italian and i am also taking spanish this semester. So yes I agree and I love languages too, I say that it is kinda my thing.
Back to top Go down
~*elise*~

~*elise*~

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Syracuse   Hotel Syracuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2006 2:39 pm

i'm totally jealous you guys. hopefully by being in italy for a few months, i'll be able to get that much better at speaking italian. it's one thing learning it in class, but it's something completely different actually carrying a conversation.
Back to top Go down
MariaPaula

MariaPaula

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Syracuse   Hotel Syracuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2006 2:43 pm

I agree Elise, that's why I want to talk with the locals as much as I can, I even tried to book the hostels in italian! Laughing
Back to top Go down
GabriellaPetrone

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Syracuse   Hotel Syracuse - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2006 11:52 am

speaking with the locals as much as possible is a goal of mine as well. It is like Helena said most of the time if you try and make an effort they welcome you with open arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Syracuse   Hotel Syracuse - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hotel Syracuse
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cortona :: Cortona-
Jump to: