Cortona
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cortona

To Coordinate Cortona topics

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Going to Church in Cortona?

Go down 
+4
MariaPaula
GabriellaPetrone
StephyS
Olivia
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Olivia

Olivia

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2006-11-10

Going to Church in Cortona? Empty
PostSubject: Going to Church in Cortona?   Going to Church in Cortona? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2006 3:51 pm

I don't know if anyone else would be interested, but I was hoping to go to mass at the local parish in Cortona. I think it would be a good way to meet some of the locals.

Anyone interested?
Thanks Olivia
Back to top Go down
StephyS

StephyS

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Going to Church in Cortona?   Going to Church in Cortona? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2006 11:31 pm

I would be interested in that too - I love old, traditional churches! I`d like to attend mass, or just visit, a few different churches while traveling around too and see where the roots of Catholicism are.
Back to top Go down
GabriellaPetrone

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Going to Church in Cortona?   Going to Church in Cortona? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 4:26 pm

sounds like a fun idea to meet the locals as well as seeing the beautiful churches sunny
Back to top Go down
MariaPaula

MariaPaula

Number of posts : 138

PostSubject: Re: Going to Church in Cortona?   Going to Church in Cortona? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 9:04 pm

Hello, I am up for going into the churches, but not to a mass... which one are you referring to?
Back to top Go down
StephyS

StephyS

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Going to Church in Cortona?   Going to Church in Cortona? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 10:52 pm

Well we could do both and whoever is interested can stay for mass sometime; we will be there for many-a-sunday so we can just go on our own whenever we like I would imagine. I`d like to attend mass at least once but I hope they don`t have strict practices that they follow that are different from here - I don`t want to be frowned upon by the regular church-going folk who think I`m disrespectful ! pale
Back to top Go down
Olivia

Olivia

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2006-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Going to Church in Cortona?   Going to Church in Cortona? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 11:21 am

Ya I meant both, mass and seeing some churches. I thought it would be cool to see a traditional mass, once or twice, when we are there.
Back to top Go down
meghan

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Going to Church in Cortona?   Going to Church in Cortona? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 5:06 pm

Which hostel is everyone booked into in Rome? Are you all HI members?
Back to top Go down
~*elise*~

~*elise*~

Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: Going to Church in Cortona?   Going to Church in Cortona? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 6:41 pm

same here up im for attending mass and visiting churches too!
Back to top Go down
David

David

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2006-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Going to Church in Cortona?   Going to Church in Cortona? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2006 10:04 pm

Yeah me too.
Back to top Go down
Merin

Merin

Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Going to Church in Cortona?   Going to Church in Cortona? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2006 10:09 pm

Haha, in my mind i had responded to this forum but then looking over it i apparently didnt! Anyways I'm in for checking out the churches and attending a mass or 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to Church in Cortona?   Going to Church in Cortona? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going to Church in Cortona?
Page 1 of 1