Cortona
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cortona

To Coordinate Cortona topics

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Baggage Weight!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GabriellaPetrone

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2006-11-11

Baggage Weight!!! Empty
PostSubject: Baggage Weight!!!   Baggage Weight!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2006 5:34 pm

So I dont know if anyone looked yet but has anyone found out the weight restrictions for luggage??? I know that each airline is different but I was just curious as to what people have found out. Thanks a bunch everyone.
Back to top Go down
~*elise*~

~*elise*~

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Baggage Weight!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baggage Weight!!!   Baggage Weight!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2006 6:31 pm

i don't know who everyone is flying with, but i'm going with Air Canada. this page gives all the details. hope it helps!

http://www.aircanada.com/en/travelinfo/airport/baggage/checked.html
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2006-11-10

Baggage Weight!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baggage Weight!!!   Baggage Weight!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2006 8:35 pm

I'm pretty sure that most airlines follow a standard 50 lbs per bag with a maximum of 2 bags.

I know that these are the standards for Air Canada and United Airlines. If the standards are different for European Airlines, you usually can tell them that your original airline let you carry that weight and they more or less (especially if they are Alliance Airline partners) will allow you the difference without penalties.
Back to top Go down
Dave Beck

Dave Beck

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Baggage Weight!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baggage Weight!!!   Baggage Weight!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 12:32 am

I've noticed that Ryan Air (and presumably other discount airlines) are fairly stingy with their baggage allowances and may even hit you with a flat per-bag charge. This won't matter for getting over the Atlantic but it might come into play once we're there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Baggage Weight!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baggage Weight!!!   Baggage Weight!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baggage Weight!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cortona :: Cortona-
Jump to: