Cortona
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cortona

To Coordinate Cortona topics

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

F.F.U.A. ( frequent forum users anonymous...)

Go down 
+2
nanalouise
Nikki
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikki

Nikki

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2006-11-20

F.F.U.A. ( frequent forum users anonymous...) Empty
PostSubject: F.F.U.A. ( frequent forum users anonymous...)   F.F.U.A. ( frequent forum users anonymous...) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2006 10:45 pm

Hello Everyone,

My name is Nikki.

And I am addicted to forum.

HA!

no seriously, I think I have issues.....

Nikki

(oooooppppps,!!! and I guess this isn't anonymous!!) Razz
Back to top Go down
nanalouise

nanalouise

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: F.F.U.A. ( frequent forum users anonymous...)   F.F.U.A. ( frequent forum users anonymous...) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2006 10:52 pm

I'm addicted to my computer and all that comes with it.
It's sad really.
Back to top Go down
StephyS

StephyS

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: F.F.U.A. ( frequent forum users anonymous...)   F.F.U.A. ( frequent forum users anonymous...) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2006 11:01 pm

I think that my constant sleep-deprivation is caused by my addiction to the internet, I just HAVE to go on it at LEAST once a day. I`m not quite sure how I`m going to handle the lack of wireless connection in Cortona confused

Oh, and by the way, I`m blaming the forum for my failing my Bio test this morning...It`s not my fault, my computer wouldn`t stop distracting me from studying...
Back to top Go down
Nikki

Nikki

PostSubject: Re: F.F.U.A. ( frequent forum users anonymous...)   F.F.U.A. ( frequent forum users anonymous...) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2006 11:05 pm

I wish you could see the irreversible grin I have on my face right now, becuase I am in the same boat!!

I can't write two sentences for this paper I have to write before jumping on the forum or e-mail or whatever. If only I could devise a plan to turn internet signals into liquids for intravenous doses..... my god.... what couldn't we do then!!

Mad Scientist Nikki
Back to top Go down
Nikki

Nikki

PostSubject: Re: F.F.U.A. ( frequent forum users anonymous...)   F.F.U.A. ( frequent forum users anonymous...) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2006 11:30 pm

I think I am stuck to my computer chair.... affraid
Back to top Go down
MariaPaula

MariaPaula

Number of posts : 138

PostSubject: Re: F.F.U.A. ( frequent forum users anonymous...)   F.F.U.A. ( frequent forum users anonymous...) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 9:16 am

BAH! Nikki you read my mind, I cannot pay attention to class and I am totally hooked on this forum.. Just when I finish posting a reply, someone else posted something and I gotta read it. AH!
ok
ok
ok
breathe...
Perhaps wine will help cyclops
Back to top Go down
~*elise*~

~*elise*~

Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: F.F.U.A. ( frequent forum users anonymous...)   F.F.U.A. ( frequent forum users anonymous...) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 11:27 am

i think wine just may be our solution to our addiction to the forum. i guess that's what is going to have to replace our internet surfing while in Cortona....oh well! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GabriellaPetrone

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: F.F.U.A. ( frequent forum users anonymous...)   F.F.U.A. ( frequent forum users anonymous...) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 1:56 pm

I am also totally addicted to my computer, if i am not on here then i am on msn or checking my e-mail or writing papers (of many lengths). Its absolutely crazy and if you arent on every minute the number of posts adds up like crazy. Man o Man I'll miss you internet but hello wine. yum yum. What a Face
Back to top Go down
nanalouise

nanalouise

PostSubject: Re: F.F.U.A. ( frequent forum users anonymous...)   F.F.U.A. ( frequent forum users anonymous...) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 10:57 pm

OK so this is a little random but I have an assignment due tomorrow that I of course left until the last minute. Does anyone know how to solve for R in this equation?

find R in this equation........992.95= [16.25/(1+R)] +[16.25/((1+R)^2)] + [16.25/((1+R)^3)] + [1000/((1+R)^3)

Back to top Go down
Nikki

Nikki

PostSubject: Re: F.F.U.A. ( frequent forum users anonymous...)   F.F.U.A. ( frequent forum users anonymous...) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 11:05 pm

Ummmmmm........ Comp. Lit major here?. Is that math on the screen or some sort of alien message from Jupiter?? I would say the answer is.......ummmm......aaaaahhhh.......

.........I've got it!! The answer to the problem you seek is, 30 to the n power.......ha ha ha ha, what the hell do I know, I am an idiot who knows how to read books. Sorry!!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
nanalouise

nanalouise

PostSubject: Re: F.F.U.A. ( frequent forum users anonymous...)   F.F.U.A. ( frequent forum users anonymous...) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 11:18 pm

hahha no worries I just though i would put it out there in the world and hope that it would give me answer, and really right now i'm ok with 30 to the nth power! thanks nikki!

man my major should not be econ, oh man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F.F.U.A. ( frequent forum users anonymous...)   F.F.U.A. ( frequent forum users anonymous...) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

F.F.U.A. ( frequent forum users anonymous...)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cortona :: Cortona-
Jump to: