Cortona
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cortona

To Coordinate Cortona topics

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wine Club ( I know this sounds wrong!)

Go down 
+11
Candace Rogers
~*elise*~
GabriellaPetrone
Dominika
Marissa
Hailey Stern
nanalouise
Merin
Barbara
Olivia
Nikki
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
~*elise*~

~*elise*~

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Wine Club ( I know this sounds wrong!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wine Club ( I know this sounds wrong!)   Wine Club ( I know this sounds wrong!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 9:41 pm

hey Stephy!

are your classes not done on the 6th??

my cell number is 238-3778. you can definetly give me a call if you're still going to be a little late.
Back to top Go down
StephyS

StephyS

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Wine Club ( I know this sounds wrong!)   Wine Club ( I know this sounds wrong!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 9:57 pm

Ok thanks, the Augustana campus is a little behind the times, my last day is friday Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Nikki

Nikki

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2006-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Wine Club ( I know this sounds wrong!)   Wine Club ( I know this sounds wrong!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 10:03 pm

YES!!! The upper crust is the bomb, I am glad we have decided upon this spot, I Work until 5 though so anytime after, I suppose even 6 woulg suffice for me to get from St. Albert to the Upper Crust.

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok. I Was at A Pub in St. Albert for the game tonight ( which blew by the way ) and I had too many strongbow, well, maybe not too many, anyhow, I will check back later when I can spell properly....

yeah upper crust
Back to top Go down
Dave Beck

Dave Beck

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Wine Club ( I know this sounds wrong!)   Wine Club ( I know this sounds wrong!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 10:13 pm

Well, I've been thinking that I was going to come to this but I guess I hadn't actually posted that yet. So... I'll be there.
Back to top Go down
Candace Rogers

Candace Rogers

Number of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Wine Club ( I know this sounds wrong!)   Wine Club ( I know this sounds wrong!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 10:18 pm

Ok so it looks like 6 works better. Is there any objections?
Back to top Go down
~*elise*~

~*elise*~

PostSubject: Re: Wine Club ( I know this sounds wrong!)   Wine Club ( I know this sounds wrong!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 10:19 pm

Nikki i totally know what you mean...i was so excited for the game tonight, my brother got to go and i was super jealous cuz i wanted to be able to boo Pronger, but whatever. anyhow, i was really disappointed with the game too...

ok i know this is way off topic, but i had to say something
Back to top Go down
nanalouise

nanalouise

PostSubject: Re: Wine Club ( I know this sounds wrong!)   Wine Club ( I know this sounds wrong!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 10:24 pm

ok, about thursday 6pm works for me.......well I still don't know if I have it off but I run the show at EC so I WILL have it off. Ok I don't run the show but I love to believe I do.

and about the game! Seriously 16 seconds left and they tie it up, COME ON!!!!!

and ps..... I LOVE Joffre Lupul! We shall get married, he just doesn't know it.......yet.
Back to top Go down
Hailey Stern

Hailey Stern

Number of posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: Wine Club ( I know this sounds wrong!)   Wine Club ( I know this sounds wrong!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 10:29 pm

LOL Lupul actually played WHL in my hometown and went to my highschool. You're not missing out on much dear.......he's kindof an ass! I've heard more than a few stories! (I hope that makes you feel better not worse!)
Back to top Go down
~*elise*~

~*elise*~

PostSubject: Re: Wine Club ( I know this sounds wrong!)   Wine Club ( I know this sounds wrong!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 10:31 pm

i absolutely loved Jarret Stoll until i found out that a friend of a friend of mine had some...well, a certain kind of relationship with him and she got an std!

so ladies, the lesson to be learnt here is to stay as far away from Stoll as you can, cuz that's std central right there
Back to top Go down
nanalouise

nanalouise

PostSubject: Re: Wine Club ( I know this sounds wrong!)   Wine Club ( I know this sounds wrong!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 10:36 pm

Jaret Stoll.....dirty little pirate hooker. I thought he was dating Rachel Hunter (formly married to Rod Stewart??)
Joffre! OH WHY are you a hoe!
hmm My friend is friends with one of his friends and he drives a pathfinder that he basically calls his chick magnet.....but in a way grosser way, and I'm so not posting what I actually heard hahaha.
Back to top Go down
~*elise*~

~*elise*~

PostSubject: Re: Wine Club ( I know this sounds wrong!)   Wine Club ( I know this sounds wrong!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 10:43 pm

LOL that's so sad that a lot of our oiler favs are whores.

Ethan Moreau's a hottie too. he's got an amazing body Embarassed BUT not as amazing as my boyfriend's!
Back to top Go down
Hailey Stern

Hailey Stern

PostSubject: Re: Wine Club ( I know this sounds wrong!)   Wine Club ( I know this sounds wrong!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 10:45 pm

Haha, well i'm glad to see I'll have some fellow hockey fans in Italy. Though I can't say I'm much of an Oilers fan....... I prefer WHL to be honest. More fighting!
Back to top Go down
Dave Beck

Dave Beck

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Wine Club ( I know this sounds wrong!)   Wine Club ( I know this sounds wrong!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 10:50 pm

I can't say I'm much of a hockey fan but I used to be more into the WHL too, cuz I spent my high school years in Red Deer and knew some of the guys. Actually, I'm not much of a sports guy at all but soccer has always been one of my favorites to watch so I'm pretty excited about getting to see some European teams in action.

I miss the good ol' Drillers....
Back to top Go down
~*elise*~

~*elise*~

PostSubject: Re: Wine Club ( I know this sounds wrong!)   Wine Club ( I know this sounds wrong!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 10:53 pm

OMG i always went to the Drillers games! i loved them. they were so much fun. when i used to play soccer, we would all go as a team.
Back to top Go down
Merin

Merin

Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Wine Club ( I know this sounds wrong!)   Wine Club ( I know this sounds wrong!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 11:13 pm

So i know this is a little behind the times, but i'm in for 6 at upper crust...
p.s. hockey is sweet Exclamation ...too bad about the loss tonight Sad
Back to top Go down
Nikki

Nikki

PostSubject: Re: Wine Club ( I know this sounds wrong!)   Wine Club ( I know this sounds wrong!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2006 10:00 am

I hate to say this,

My Boyfriend's Grandmother, And Mr. STD Stoll's Grandmother are cousins, they came to Canada together from the Ukraine. BUT my boyfriend is adopted so there is no BLOOD relation to whore Stoll.

Why did I feel the need to say this???????????? Question
Back to top Go down
~*elise*~

~*elise*~

PostSubject: Re: Wine Club ( I know this sounds wrong!)   Wine Club ( I know this sounds wrong!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2006 12:24 pm

HAHA i kinda thought about that before i was going to post that...like what if someone's somehow related to our little hockey whore? at least it's not blood! cheers
Back to top Go down
Nikki

Nikki

PostSubject: Re: Wine Club ( I know this sounds wrong!)   Wine Club ( I know this sounds wrong!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2006 12:54 pm

Yeah, We've never met the guy, I don't suppose I ever will...but for some reason he has some sort of relation, a skewed one at that!! Very Happy Damn STD WHORE!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.... one of these too pig lol!
Back to top Go down
Olivia

Olivia

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2006-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Wine Club ( I know this sounds wrong!)   Wine Club ( I know this sounds wrong!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2006 3:42 pm

ya props to whoever called Stoll, a dirty pirate hooker, probably one of the best insults ever. Anyway I will be at the Upper Crust at 6 on Thursday.
P.S. I am a Hockey fan, but I cheer for the Canucks. Go Luongo!!!
Back to top Go down
Hailey Stern

Hailey Stern

PostSubject: Re: Wine Club ( I know this sounds wrong!)   Wine Club ( I know this sounds wrong!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2006 5:49 pm

A Canucks fan! Hmmmmmm. I'm not gonna say nothin! I also quite enjoyed the "dirty pirate hooker" comment Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
GabriellaPetrone

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Wine Club ( I know this sounds wrong!)   Wine Club ( I know this sounds wrong!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2006 5:58 pm

lol kinda lost on the Oilers comment but thats ok...I love Lupul as well and I know I have heard the comment from Hailey (to go to highschool with him would have been my dream) but not if hes a jerk. Oh well I can still dream. Good old pirat pirate hooker lol. Gross man. I also love Horcoff don't ask me why.

Soccer is definitely more my thing, why I am going to italy, besides the art and culture. I loved the Drillers my uncle was their manager and every year for christmas eve they would have some of the players for dinner and it was so awesome to meet a couple of them. Martin Dugas was really nice and Chris Hansor

Ok well thats all from me just wanted to say a couple words its ok though I know everyone is probably Sleep after reading this. lol.

ciao guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wine Club ( I know this sounds wrong!)   Wine Club ( I know this sounds wrong!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wine Club ( I know this sounds wrong!)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cortona :: Cortona-
Jump to: