Cortona
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cortona

To Coordinate Cortona topics

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hotel Syracuse

Go down 
+2
GabriellaPetrone
Marissa
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Marissa

Marissa

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Hotel Syracuse Empty
PostSubject: Hotel Syracuse   Hotel Syracuse Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2006 11:51 am

Hi Guys,

Helena recommended staying at the Hotel Syracuse the night before we meet her (January 7). Anyone else interested in booking here?
Back to top Go down
GabriellaPetrone

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2006-11-11

Hotel Syracuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Syracuse   Hotel Syracuse Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2006 2:19 pm

so I looked on-line at the hotel and for the 5th to the 8th there are no rooms left. So I dunno where else we could stay if anyone has any ideas let me know.
Back to top Go down
MariaPaula

MariaPaula

Number of posts : 138

Hotel Syracuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Syracuse   Hotel Syracuse Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2006 2:33 pm

well, for what it's worth I already booked a room at the Hostel Beautiful 2.
I will be there for the night of the 7th
Back to top Go down
Merin

Merin

Number of posts : 56

Hotel Syracuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Syracuse   Hotel Syracuse Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2006 7:56 pm

I've also booked a room at the hostel beautiful 2 from the 5th to the 8th.
Back to top Go down
Marissa

Marissa

Hotel Syracuse Empty
PostSubject: Hostel des Artistes   Hotel Syracuse Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2006 11:24 am

Hey guys I was looking up Hostel Beautiful and it got a much worse rating than the Hostel des artists also right by the Termini rail station. I had a friend on the trip last year who said that Hostel Beautiful 2 was not that great. I'd be really interested in booking multiple people for a 6 person dorm so that we all knew each other in the room. Maria and Merin are you interested in switching hostels at all? THe info for Hostel des Artistes is here: http://www.hostels.com/en/availability.php/HostelNumber.742
let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
Merin

Merin

Hotel Syracuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Syracuse   Hotel Syracuse Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2006 12:44 pm

Yeah i wouldn't mind switching hostels if that one isn't supposed to be great. Should we book it together so that we are in the same room? Either way i'd like to book soon as possible as it seems like hostels are booking up fast!
Back to top Go down
Marissa

Marissa

Hotel Syracuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Syracuse   Hotel Syracuse Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2006 12:45 pm

Hey Merin,

Yeah I think we should all book it together. I have four peopl (including you) interested. Do you want me to go ahead and book a four person room?
Back to top Go down
GabriellaPetrone

Hotel Syracuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Syracuse   Hotel Syracuse Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2006 2:46 pm

Nikki and I are also looking for a hostel to stay at and if there are more people together from our group I think it might be a good idea. I haven't talked to her yet this weekend so let me know what is happening.
Back to top Go down
Merin

Merin

Hotel Syracuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Syracuse   Hotel Syracuse Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2006 3:04 pm

Yeah Marissa, if you could go ahead and book the room that'd be great. I'm just not very computer literate so knowing me i'd probably mess it up! I dont know if it would be reserved or book but if its booked i can definetly pay you back asap!
Back to top Go down
Merin

Merin

Hotel Syracuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Syracuse   Hotel Syracuse Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2006 3:06 pm

Also, what nights are we looking at staying for? I know i'll be there from the 5th to the 8th but is everyone else going to be there that early too? If not then i'll just book the first nights on my own.
Back to top Go down
Marissa

Marissa

Hotel Syracuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Syracuse   Hotel Syracuse Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2006 3:37 pm

I'm just going to be there the last night. Same with the two other girls Dominika and Elise.
Back to top Go down
Merin

Merin

Hotel Syracuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Syracuse   Hotel Syracuse Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2006 4:01 pm

Sounds good, i'll book myself for the first 2 night then!
Back to top Go down
Marissa

Marissa

Hotel Syracuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Syracuse   Hotel Syracuse Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2006 4:12 pm

Hey Merin
I booked a four person room for the 7th of January. I'm glad we could work this out so that a few of us could stay together!
Gabriella- If you talk to Nikki and decide you want to stay here there is a really reasonable Twin Private Shared Bathroom for 37 dollars.
Back to top Go down
GabriellaPetrone

Hotel Syracuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Syracuse   Hotel Syracuse Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2006 8:34 pm

thanks so much Marissa for letting me know, if lots of people are staying there at the same time it will be a lot better
Back to top Go down
Merin

Merin

Hotel Syracuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Syracuse   Hotel Syracuse Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2006 8:13 am

Hi Guys,
So i've booked myself in for the 2 nights before and then i'll just move in with you guys when you get there! It will be totally nice to have a few people to stay with!
Back to top Go down
GabriellaPetrone

Hotel Syracuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Syracuse   Hotel Syracuse Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2006 8:18 pm

Nikki and I are also staying here for the 5th to the 8th when we meet up with everyone. Maybe we can meet one evening for dinner or something. Anyway we will see everyone around if some of us are staying in the same place.
Back to top Go down
Marissa

Marissa

Hotel Syracuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Syracuse   Hotel Syracuse Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2006 8:26 am

That sounds great Gabriella. I know Merin is staying there for a few days before. Elise, Dominika and I are all on the same flight arriving at eleven on sunday. Realistically I think we will make it to the hostel at three or four. It would be awesome to meet and explore together!
Back to top Go down
Merin

Merin

Hotel Syracuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Syracuse   Hotel Syracuse Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2006 8:52 am

Hi Gabriella,
I will be there from the 5th to the 8th so i'll see you guys there!
Back to top Go down
Nikki

Nikki

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2006-11-20

Hotel Syracuse Empty
PostSubject: Hotel Des Artistes   Hotel Syracuse Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2006 10:32 am

Hey Merin!

Man, it is weird, I don't really know anybody, ok except Gabriella, Mike and Christina, but already with this wonderful Forum invention I feel like I already know everybody!

It's great you'll be there for the same stretch as us, the more the merrier for eating, touring around and just over all company. I mentioned on another post that I would love to see the Vatican before we catch the bus but that is only an idea right now and I really do prefer and enjoy spontanaity!!

Anyhow, I think Gabriella and I get to Rome at around 12:30 on the 5th. I am not sure when we get to the hotel though, curious...

so, we will at least have a group to tour around in looking exactly like the tourists we are! I am so pumped!

Nikki

p.s. the hotel buffet breakfast looks AWESOME! on the website! ( I love food.....)
Back to top Go down
Merin

Merin

Hotel Syracuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Syracuse   Hotel Syracuse Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2006 1:30 pm

Hi Niki,
Thats great that there will be a few of us there a little early! I'm flying in with Megan Hilker and Nana but the'ye staying at the allesandro hostel. I'm sure we'll all be able to find eachother and play tourist together! Im kinda a fly by the seat of your pants kind gal so i have absolutely no plans at the moment of what i plan to see. I figure it will come together when we get there, plus i want to see everything and i know theres not time for that! ...
Back to top Go down
GabriellaPetrone

Hotel Syracuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Syracuse   Hotel Syracuse Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2006 7:04 pm

hey Merin,

seems like there will be a lot of us at the hostel around the same time, this is great lots of time for site seeing. I'm so pumped.

Ciao
Back to top Go down
MariaPaula

MariaPaula

Hotel Syracuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Syracuse   Hotel Syracuse Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 9:20 am

affraid why did I not read this before??
Today I will change my reservation to this Hostel then, hey thanks for letting me know Very Happy !
Back to top Go down
Marissa

Marissa

Hotel Syracuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Syracuse   Hotel Syracuse Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 9:24 am

Sorry I forgot to personal message you about it Maria! n It would be fun if you switched to this hostel too. And since we-re on the same flight we can navigate the city together!
Back to top Go down
MariaPaula

MariaPaula

Hotel Syracuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Syracuse   Hotel Syracuse Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 9:31 am

hehe no worries, I just booked myself into the Hostel Des Artistes for the 7th. I hope this is the right place lol!
Back to top Go down
GabriellaPetrone

Hotel Syracuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Syracuse   Hotel Syracuse Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 2:01 pm

Maria,

it definitely is the right place and i look forward to seeing you there!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hotel Syracuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Syracuse   Hotel Syracuse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hotel Syracuse
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cortona :: Cortona-
Jump to: